Monday, February 23, 2009

Mommy's Baby Shower

The ladies from church threw a baby shower for Mommy yesterday. It was very nice, and lots of people were there to see Mommy and they brought all kinds of neat stuff for me! Mommy nd her friend Cindy have known each other since high school. Cindy makes cakes, and she always does a good job on them, but Mommy was blown away by the cake Cindy made for me. Here, see for yourself:





She did an awesome job of adding in the animals from the rainforest stuff that decorates my room. Here's a picture of Mommy holding the cake.


Lots of people got clothes for me that had a camo background. Daddy should like those. Since the shower, there are only a few things left that Mommy and Daddy will need to get for me, so they are very thankful for all the gifts that were bought. Mommy took a break from washing all my new clothes and putting things away to update my blog, but now she's gotta get back to her to do. We're down to less than a month before I arrive!

0 comments: