Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy First Father's Day, Daddy!!!






For Father's Day, Mommy took me to have some new pictures made to send to Daddy. He got them in his latest care package, and he said he really liked them. Since he's seen them now, Mommy is putting them here to share with everyone who reads to keep track of how I'm growing. (We had to wait until Daddy got his copies in the mail cause we didn't want to ruin the surprise.)

Daddy, Mommy & I both love and miss you very much. I wish you could be here with us for Father's Day, but Mommy says you will be home in a couple of months and we will make up for it then. We can't wait until you come home and I can show you in person just how big I've grown. I love you and I love when Mommy puts in the video you made for me before you left. Mommy says I grin like crazy when I see the video or hear your voice on the phone. I love you and can't wait to see you again on the day we bring you home.

0 comments: