Friday, April 3, 2009

We Miss Daddy!!

It's been almost a week since Daddy had to leave to go back to Kuwait. While we are doing fine, we miss him very much! Jackson and I stayed at my parents (Nana & Papa) house almost all week because I wasn't quite ready to face going home alone yet. Daniel was amazing while he was home and did so much, from cleaning up to taking over and making me get sleep, that I was anxious about handling things on my own. But Jackson is a very good baby and seems to have settled into a routine. I resisted using my mom for help unless I really needed it so I could prepare to come home. (I know Nana and Papa love us, but we can't just move in with them until Daniel comes home.) So we are home now and everything seems to be settling down. For now anyway, until Jackson decides he wants a new schedule.


Daddy brought home a camel from Kuwait for Jackson, and he wanted to take his picture on it.

The hat actually came with the camel, but it's just the right size for Jackson, too.

Even though it was the right size, Jackson wasn't too keen on wearing it. He knocked it off before we snapped this picture.

Jackson with my fuzzy fleece Army blanket.


Daniel wanted a picture of him in his ACU's with Jackson.

1 comments:

Kiesha Baggett said...

those are cute, i love the camel.