Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New pics

I know it's been a while since I updated here. Truth is, I haven't taken as many pictures as I should be taking. There have been times Jackson is making funny faces or looks especially cute, but if I do have a free hand to grab the camera, by the time I get it, it's usually too late. Most times, I simply don't have the time to take as many pictures as I should. But I have managed to take a few recently, so here they are.


Jackson slept through his big cousin's last soccer game of the season

Jackson and Landon, strapped in and ready to roll to go watch soccer.


I had to take these two pictures to show to Papa's boss and his wife. They bought this outfit for Jackson. It's so cute with the motorcycle on everything, including the shorts!

This one was just Jackson, laying around being lazy.

When we got back to Nana & Papa's after soccer, we tried to take some pictures of the babies. It's a little hard to see in this picture (I hate the delay of taking pics with a digital camera!) but Landon is at the age where everything goes into his mouth. This, apparently includes Jackson. Look closely and you'll see his tongue going back in after he licked Jackson's head. We were all cracking up laughing!

After Landon decided not to eat Jackson's head after all.

Jackson hanging out in his bouncey seat.

In addition to Landon, Dakota and Cheyanne, Jackson has two bonus cousins, Trista and Haley. (I say bonus because usually when I think of step, I think of the whole "evil step-relative" description.) We don't get to see them very often, what with them going to their dad's most weekends, but they did come with Uncle Scott & Aunt Charity this last weekend. They argued over who would get to hold Jackson first.

This is Haley with Jackson

Here's Trista holding Jackson.



Here's Nana holding Landon & Jackson

0 comments: